A day-long course held at the Whitworth Centre, Darley Dale, this course will enable delegates to:
* State the legal and safety implications of hazardous trees
* Maintain your own health and safety while carrying out a basic tree survey and inspection
* Recognise hazardous trees
* Determine level of risk
* Decide on an appropriate course of action
* Collect and maintain adequate information
* Recognise your own limitations.
Delegate fee: £125 (includes LANTRA certificate of attendance)
Trainer: Simon Hunt, EasTec Ltd
Registration 8.30am (finish at 4.30pm). Refreshments will be available through the day - food can also be purchased from the Whitworth Centre cafe.
Please note that all candidates must wear appropriate clothing for indoor theory sessions and the outdoor practical session (including Hi Viz) and will also need a clipboard and writing materials.