Delivered by BHIB's Head of Cyber Risk, Andy Hall, this two-hour course gives comprehensive guidance on the threats posed to local councils by cyber crime. As part of the course fee, a Cyber Risk Management toolkit will be posted to each delegate ahead of the course - we'll be in touch to ask for your address.
After completing the course, delegates will:
* be aware and understand the common cyber threats
* explore how cyber events could affect a council
* understand how to complete a risk analysis for your council
* understand how councils can mitigate risks to cyber security
* be able to to implement an effective cyber risk management strategy within your council
* understand cyber trends such as phishing, smishing, social engineering