From insurance speclalist Came & Company, this is a useful checklist for organisations to use as lockdown restrictions are eased.
Tue, 04 Aug 2020
Annual publication from NALC showcasing the good work that local councils do across the country. Ideal to give further ideas for local initiatives.
Tue, 09 Jun 2020
NALC have produced some guidance to support parish and town councils in their requirement to make documents and websites accessible by 23rd September 2020
Mon, 08 Jun 2020
Entry form for the DALC Excellence Awards 2020
Mon, 01 Jun 2020
Guide to registering your footpaths and rights-of-way via Derbyshire County Council's mapping portal.
Guide by Cllr Peter Cooper of Charlesworth PC.
Wed, 20 May 2020
DALC Annual General Meeting
• Spring Seminar – New Venue – 12 March 2020
• Grant Funding Training Course
• Website Accessibility Regulations
• Good Councillor's Guide to Transport Planning
• Local Councils tackling loneliness
• Vehicular Activated Speed Signs: Guidance from NALC
• Legal Briefing – pre-election publicity
• HR Matters: New Employment regulations
• Law and Good practice reminder: Confidential minutes
• What's in the pipeline?: Code of conduct for councillors
Thu, 05 Dec 2019
Code of Practice pre elections
Mon, 18 Nov 2019
For Councils signed up to the Tree Charter, application form for trees from the Woodland Trust. Completed form to be sent to the Woodland Trust at email@example.com
Fri, 04 Oct 2019
Form to complete for the Council to sign up to the Tree Charter. To be returned on completion to NALC either directly or through DALC.
Fri, 04 Oct 2019
Grievance Policy Template to be used with LTN 22
Fri, 30 Aug 2019