Guide to registering your footpaths and rights-of-way via Derbyshire County Council's mapping portal.
Guide by Cllr Peter Cooper of Charlesworth PC.
Wed, 20 May 2020
Entry form for the 2020 Excellence Awards
Wed, 13 May 2020
DALC Annual General Meeting
• Spring Seminar – New Venue – 12 March 2020
• Grant Funding Training Course
• Website Accessibility Regulations
• Good Councillor's Guide to Transport Planning
• Local Councils tackling loneliness
• Vehicular Activated Speed Signs: Guidance from NALC
• Legal Briefing – pre-election publicity
• HR Matters: New Employment regulations
• Law and Good practice reminder: Confidential minutes
• What's in the pipeline?: Code of conduct for councillors
Thu, 05 Dec 2019
Code of Practice pre elections
Mon, 18 Nov 2019
For Councils signed up to the Tree Charter, application form for trees from the Woodland Trust. Completed form to be sent to the Woodland Trust at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fri, 04 Oct 2019
Form to complete for the Council to sign up to the Tree Charter. To be returned on completion to NALC either directly or through DALC.
Fri, 04 Oct 2019
Grievance Policy Template to be used with LTN 22
Fri, 30 Aug 2019
Draft Agenda for the DALC 2019 AGM
Thu, 15 Aug 2019
An advanced qualification for local council officers who work with local communities.
The qualification has a number of benefits including being;
• Unique - targeted at local council officers
• Flexible - allows for specialist topics to be studied facilitating work-based learning
• Part-time - allows students to get a qualification while they work and features three 24-hour study days each year
• Supportive - student support is offered throughout the course in the form of an online learning environment, as well as a professional, experienced teaching team
Students can gain a Certificate of Higher Education (CertHE): Community Governance (Level 4), Foundation Degree: Community Governance (Level 5) or BA Hons: Community Governance (Level 6).
The Community Governance course is provided through De Montfort University (DMU), who were awarded Gold in the 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework and are an internationally recognised centre of excellence on local government.
Mon, 12 Aug 2019
Guidance on ensuring the Council is complying with the website and mobile accessory accessibility regulations
Wed, 03 Jul 2019