Lockdown/Covid Redundancy factsheet by DALC's HR expert Chris Moses
Mon, 30 Nov 2020
Lockdown 2 Council Furlough Agreement
Thu, 05 Nov 2020
Lockdown 2 Flexible Furlough Agreement
Thu, 05 Nov 2020
Created for DALC members by Derbyshire County Council's Policy and Research unit, this document provides an update on progress on the Government's White Paper, plus regional efforts to co-ordinate council strategies.
Mon, 02 Nov 2020
As the Government advises us to 'work from home where possible', our personnel expert Chris Moses shares his views of the pros and cons of home-working.
Wed, 23 Sep 2020
From insurance speclalist Came & Company, this is a useful checklist for organisations to use as lockdown restrictions are eased.
Tue, 04 Aug 2020
Annual publication from NALC showcasing the good work that local councils do across the country. Ideal to give further ideas for local initiatives.
Tue, 09 Jun 2020
NALC have produced some guidance to support parish and town councils in their requirement to make documents and websites accessible by 23rd September 2020
Mon, 08 Jun 2020
Guide to registering your footpaths and rights-of-way via Derbyshire County Council's mapping portal.
Guide by Cllr Peter Cooper of Charlesworth PC.
Wed, 20 May 2020
DALC Annual General Meeting
• Spring Seminar – New Venue – 12 March 2020
• Grant Funding Training Course
• Website Accessibility Regulations
• Good Councillor's Guide to Transport Planning
• Local Councils tackling loneliness
• Vehicular Activated Speed Signs: Guidance from NALC
• Legal Briefing – pre-election publicity
• HR Matters: New Employment regulations
• Law and Good practice reminder: Confidential minutes
• What's in the pipeline?: Code of conduct for councillors
Thu, 05 Dec 2019