The DALC Office will be closed from 29th March to 4th April inclusive. We will be checking emails periodically and will try to respond to anything urgent.
Posted: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 15:06 by Wendy Amis
Ashbourne Town Council have kindly offered to host the above training and open it to any councillors for other parish or town councils who may wish to attend. The session will run from 6pm for about 2 hours and the cost is £45. Please contact Glen for more information and to book a place.
Posted: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 13:00 by Wendy Amis
Our 2018 Spring Seminar is on 17th April at Morley Hayes Conference Centre just outside Derby.
If you would like to book a place, please contact the office. The cost for the day, including lunch and refreshments is just £50.
Posted: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 12:52 by Wendy Amis
Circular 4 now available
Posted: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 17:00 by Wendy Amis
NALC have released a toolkit to support local councils' compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. This can be downloaded by member councils but please note that the document is 60 pages long.
Posted: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 16:42 by Wendy Amis
Circular 3 including:
- Data Protection Bill and GDPR
- GDPR Update - Training opportunity
- Final call for Transparency Fund applications from smaller councils
- Revised Legal Topic Notes
- New Year message from Cllr Sue Baxter, NALC Chairman
- Request to complete survey regarding funding for services in areas with a high proportion of second/holiday homes
- Help to clean up the Country
- Why councils need to take employee... Read More »
Posted: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 16:51 by Wendy Amis
Latest news in the parish sector including updates on the audit process for 2017/18
Posted: Tue, 09 Jan 2018 09:17 by Wendy Amis
Summary of key news items from 2017
Posted: Tue, 09 Jan 2018 09:16 by Wendy Amis