Conduct in Meetings & Employee Relations - a HR perspective
Conflict between Elected Members and Employees is unfortunately not uncommon, and can be extremely disruptive to the running of the Council.
To help Councils respond to such problems, our HR expert Chris Moses is delivering a 60-90 minute interactive seminar which helps Councils to understand:
- The need to address poor conduct by individual Councillors
- The potential risks to the Council of litigation
- How a Council can respond to problem behaviour within the legal framework of the Localism Act 2011, the Ledbury authority and latest recommendations by the Committee on Standards in Public Life.
- Managing health problems caused as a result of unacceptable behaviour
- Dealing with conduct issues involving the internet / social media