This half-day interactive session is designed to give you a toolkit of practical tips and techniques that you can use to:
- enhance your resilience,
- check in with your wellbeing and
- look after your mental health.
It will also provide time for you address the challenges of work-life balance and coping with uncertainty and change.
Setting the Scene
- What is resilience and how does it impact on wellbeing and mental health?
- How does our perception shape our reality and how can we refocus?
- Dealing with pressure, change and uncertainty.
Practical Tools & Techniques
- Getting back in the driving seat
- Reframing: the art of mental yoga
- Connecting with purpose and meaning
- State and mood management
- Looking after yourself
- Creating work-life balance plan
Course tutor - Joe Cheal, Imaginarium Learning & Development