Topics covered include:
- What helps projects run well and what gets in the way
- Successful projects check list
- Planning your project: Includes project set up, remits and specifications, key actions, priorities, timing, milestones
- Running your project: Includes team working, decision making, communication, roles and responsibilities, contingencies, monitoring
- Completing your project: evaluation ans sign off
- How to apply the tools and techniques to your own project
£110 per delegate (member rate)
£220 per delegate (non-member rate)
This training runs from 10:00am - 4:00pm and will be held at the DALC office at Cromford.
All bookings by email are to be sent to Glen Ingham at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that you have the council's agreement when booking a place, and that you are also following your council's own procedures.
All booked places will be confirmed with your Clerk.
Please note that sessions will only be run if there are sufficient bookings (usually from at least ten delegates). Joining instructions will be sent two weeks (or more) before the event, and your booking is made as soon as we receive it (unless you are informed otherwise). Please note our cancellation policy (below).
If you wish to cancel your booking please give at least two weeks notice to avoid your Council being charged in full. In the event of any emergency on the day please telephone the office.