Social media provides parish and town councils with a great opportunity to improve their communiciations with their local community - yet few are fully reaping the benefits on offer. This course, led by Hannah Curzon, is designed for those relatively new to social media, or who want to improve their knowledge.
Focussing mainly on Facebook and Instagram, it will cover:
* how to set up social media safely for the council
* understanding the benefits of social media
* time required for set-up and ongoing management
* managing content to avoid problems
* using social media to better engage with your communities
* take-away user-friendly guide for easy reference