Formed by Parish Councils --- Run for Parish Councils --- Delivering to Parish Councils
The Derbyshire Association of Local Councils (DALC) is a not for profit membership organisation, representing, training and advising the parish (including town) councils of Derbyshire, who form the grass roots tier of local government in England.
We offer members a resource of vital, operational information and facilitate communication at all levels of the parish network - district, county, regional and national.
As a membership association we are unable to deal with queries from the public, but we are happy to make general information available through this website. Please do not contact us directly unless you are a member.
Wed, 20 Sep 2017 13:01 by Wendy Amis
Includes information on:
- DALC AGM
- Nominations for President & Vice Presidents 2017-2018
- DALC Survey
- Certificate in Local Council Administration (CiLCA) training days
- Councillor Essential Training Course
Wed, 20 Sep 2017 12:54 by Wendy Amis
Information contained in this circular includes:
- DALC Survey
- Councillor from Derbyshire in the final 8 of NALC's Councillor of the Year Awards
- HR responsibilities and Appraisals
- Big Lottery Fund – Awards for All
- Win up to £40K match funding
- Heritage Lottery Fund
- General Data Protection Regulations
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) - Half-day workshop
- The Litter Innovation Fund
- Reminders – Events & Training Diary
Wed, 06 Sep 2017 11:03 by Wendy Amis
We have started thinking about our plans for the year ahead... Before we decide on our direction, we would very much appreciate hearing from you, our membership, about what you think of our service and what you want from us. Please could you take a few minutes to complete a survey? Clicking on the link here will take you to the survey. If you are willing to provide us with your email address at the end of the survey, we will enter you into a prize draw for a free place on one of our training courses (only excluding project management) Thank you so much for your time. Your views are very important to us.