Formed by Parish Councils --- Run for Parish Councils --- Delivering to Parish Councils
The Derbyshire Association of Local Councils (DALC) is a not for profit membership organisation, representing, training and advising the parish (including town) councils of Derbyshire, who form the grass roots tier of local government in England.
We offer members a resource of vital, operational information and facilitate communication at all levels of the parish network - district, county, regional and national.
As a membership association we are unable to deal with queries from the public, but we are happy to make general information available through this website. Please do not contact us directly unless you are a member.
Mon, 26 Feb 2018 16:42 by Wendy Amis
NALC have released a toolkit to support local councils' compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. This can be downloaded by member councils but please note that the document is 60 pages long.
Wed, 14 Feb 2018 16:51 by Wendy Amis
Circular 3 including:
- Data Protection Bill and GDPR
- GDPR Update - Training opportunity
- Final call for Transparency Fund applications from smaller councils
- Revised Legal Topic Notes
- New Year message from Cllr Sue Baxter, NALC Chairman
- Request to complete survey regarding funding for services in areas with a high proportion of second/holiday homes
- Help to clean up the Country
- Why councils need to take employee complaints seriously (HR Issues)
- Census Survey of Parish Councillors
- Councillor Essential Training