Formed by Parish Councils --- Run for Parish Councils --- Delivering to Parish Councils
The Derbyshire Association of Local Councils (DALC) is a not for profit membership organisation, representing, training and advising the parish (including town) councils of Derbyshire, who form the grass roots tier of local government in England.
We offer members a resource of vital, operational information and facilitate communication at all levels of the parish network - district, county, regional and national.
As a membership association we are unable to deal with queries from the public, but we are happy to make general information available through this website. Please do not contact us directly unless you are a member.
Posted: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 12:57 by Wendy Amis
The office will be closed 19th April - 22 April. If you have an urgent matter please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Posted: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 14:15 by Wendy Amis
Latest circular available now for download including information on:
- Spring Seminar
- Preparations for a no-deal Brexit and local elections
- Final local government finance settlement
- Parliamentary Inquiry into ethical standards in local government published
- HR Advice on Short Service Contracts and Dismissals
- Open letter to Councillors from NALC Chair
- Great British Spring Clean 2019
- Arnold-Baker on Local Council Administration 11th Edition
- Clerk Tips